KingdomKonnection - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* KingdomKonnection > Topics

Subject: Prayer Box Zone
Replies: 8 Views: 1174

sweetz16 8/8/2006 - 11:05:42
post prayer request here. its greater 2 hav ppl in agreement with u. *

babyj28 8/14/2006 - 2:34:51
Hey. I'm a christian and i'm facin multiple challenges so i want your prayers that I'll make it out victorious and be able to help others grow and help them out of similiar situations. Thanks *

sweetz16 8/15/2006 - 11:15:58
hey God is able jus remember that. jus continue walkin the lite n do God's will. Il pray in agreement with u. *

mdc2 12/26/2006 - 12:13:34
Please pray that the Prime Minister of my country (Trinidad & Tobago - a twin island state) will stop the building of the aluminium smelter plants in my country. Those smelter plants need a one thousand mile buffer zone (according to a professor at the University of the West Indies) and my country is not even 80 miles wide at the longest point! Please pray for us! Thank you! *

iltlhhmc 1/8/2007 - 11:41:01
Please pray that my husband and I have a baby, my doctor says I cant have childern but I know that God can do the impossible! *

iltlhhmc 1/11/2007 - 5:08:09
I am going through a trial with my in-laws, please pray 4 me *

sweetz16 5/9/2007 - 3:54:28
look at sarah she was barren but she didnt let medical science hinder her. Elizabeth as well. God is the greatest physician remember that. *

donbar 18.10.07 - 10:40pm
Greetings in the name of the Lord. The Bible says pray without ceasing, nd this means no matter how big or small a situation is pray over it. Pray has a massive power nd its thru it that we can over come everythng.So can we be in 1 accord and pray for peace, unity and love in African Nation and Lets stand against s*xual immoralities every where as we bring down the enemy's strong holds *

namasuku 3.11.07 - 03:03pm
Whoz report do u blive?coz wen hell says there shall b casted down heaven says it shall be lifted up.so blive wot da word of da Lord sayz n ur body shal b in line with his spoken word and it shal come 2pass.i pray 4u *

* KingdomKonnection Forum

Search:
topics replies

* KingdomKonnection

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search