WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

KingdomKonnection - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* KingdomKonnection > Topics

Subject: My Biggest PRAYER-REQUEST
Replies: 2 Views: 931

d.dbelle 11/22/2006 - 7:23:49
Prblm: i'm very swt@hrt n hurt EASILY. I hate grudges coz i cnt pretend wen sumthn's wrng tho i dont verbally fight against it (confront), i js fake smiles or dodge n avoid. Al dis alows ppl 2abuse me emosionally, dey throw demslvs around me coz dey knw i wont get mad- i.e. deyr unhapy n moody 2day den difrent d nxt day n den i hav 2go wit the flow. I cry al d tym of dis. I NEED HELP *

sweetz16 12/2/2006 - 11:52:19
Hey this is the group leader. the first thing that came to me wen reading this was that you eed to stand up for urself, God didn't make you for ppl to walk over you. you need to let them know that it hurts you. it mite be hard for you to stand up for urself but you really need to. Next you really need to cry out to God cuz He is the only REAL friend you have, ask for the courage to be bold and strong. And sweetie those ppl you need to drop becuz they are not real friends. Real friends dont look to hurt but to make you happy. I'll be praying for you. Luv Ya God Bless. *

mdc2 12/8/2006 - 11:00:23
I Think you should pray for the people that are hurting you because GOD can do anything. He could change their hearts and minds towards you. You should stand up for your self once it does not lead to any quareling. *

* KingdomKonnection Forum

Search:
topics replies

* KingdomKonnection

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search